We knew they planned a Linux version, as they've been saying so since way back in 2015. That's quite some time ago of course and the developer is fully aware of how long the delay has been. In February this year they posted about progress made, although they were having issues. Today, they've now said to "Expect full Linux support with the next big update :)".
Here's a look at one of their newer videos showing off some more recent new content:
- The first 4 full acts to play through, with the final act in the works
- 4 unique classes: The Templar, Berserker, Warden, and Warlock
- Procedurally generated dungeons and areas – each playthrough is different
- Local co-op up to 4 players (same machine, requires 1 Xbox 360/one controller per additional player)
- Over 600 items with randomized enchants & qualities, and powerful set items!
- Over 900 skills and abilities to learn and improve
- Infinite character progression
- Basic crafting - Enchant and gem your equipment to its maximum potential!
There's more planned, since it's in Early Access the content isn't yet finished. However, it does look really quite good and I've been following it closely for some time now.