A Gummy's Life [Steam], an Early Access fighting game where you control some sort of gummy sweet has Linux support and it looks amusing. Discovered on one of my usual late-night browsing sessions for new Linux games.
Recently, they've added online multiplayer in the form of a beta version, so it's no longer limited to just playing in local co-op or against AI. I love fighting games and this looks unique enough to actually be good, check out the trailer:
Features (official list):
- Local multiplayer up to 16 players!
- Easy to play, hard to master.
- Full controller support
- Crazy fights based on physic simulations.
- For all ages, play with your granny!
- Choose between many gummies!
- Tons of levels to play with different game style and mechanics.
It's currently on Steam, in Early Access and it has 10% off for the next ~7 hours, so grab it cheaper while you can.
I've reached out for review keys, hopefully we can give it some thoughts in future.