If you enjoyed La-Mulana you will be pleased to know that the developer of La-Mulana 2 [Official Site] has confirmed a Linux version is planned, with no current ETA.
Here's what the developer said recently on the Steam forum:
Hi, the linux version is planned, but it wasn't ready in time for the release. We are hoping to get it out in the future.
This isn't really too different to the Linux release of the original, which was put out officially a few years after. Let's just hope we're not waiting that long this time. Going by their wording, it sounds like it might come a lot sooner. As I understand they've used Unity for this sequel, so it might be the usual Unity issues with Linux support holding it up currently.
- Become an adventurer and explore sprawling ancient ruins
- Gather hints to solve the various mysteries of the ruins
- Dive into the action as you fight off tough enemies seeking to impede your progress
- A detailed and beautifully dot-rendered world
- Seven main weapons and over ten sub-weapons
- Over 60 items of various types to help you explore the ruins
- Over 20 apps to install on your trusty adventurer’s tablet, the "Mobile Super X3"
- Includes reference book with over 200 monsters and other characters in the game