What's that, more Steam keys to give away? You got that right. This time it's a little different, as the steampunk airship first-person shooter Airmen [Steam] has a hidden Linux version on Steam.
About the game:
Airmen is a first person shooter where players build and battle their own custom airships. Start with an empty hangar and build a steampunk airship piece by piece. Crew you airship alongside friends on dangerous expeditions into the archipelago. Fill your cargo hold with wood, aetherium, magnesite and more to upgrade your ship. Mine resources or raid the cargo holds of other players or AI air forts. Take the wheel, mount the turrets, grab an axe for boarding action, or try to stay airborne using a repair hammer but beware: every component of your airship can be destroyed so be sure to extract in one piece.
Some of the features:
- Build your own airship from scratch with a growing catalog of 100+ parts!
- Join your friends and build an airship together.
- Equip your ships with cannons, gatling guns, pigeon-guided missiles, rams, harpoons, railguns, and player operated turrets.
- Battle with up to 8 airships with human or AI pilots.
- Crew your airship with any number of friends or fly solo against other players in PvP or alongside them in wave based PvE.
- Board enemies and commandeer their ship using grappling hooks, knives, axes, revolvers, rifles, and boarding charges.
We have four Steam keys to give away, so you can help test the Linux version. If you're interested, let yourselves known in the comments. We will aim to give out the keys around 8PM BST on Sunday.
If you want to try it anyway, find it on Steam.