Releasing on Steam this Summer, Alive 2 Survive uses a similar swipe left or right mechanic found in the popular Reigns series and puts a survival game spin on it.
Developed by Jamopolis, Alive 2 Survive has you swipe your way through life or death against hordes of zombies and hostile human encounters. Quite interesting to see this type of gameplay become a little more popular, I'm honestly surprised we haven't seen more attempt to do it.
- Survive as long as you can!
- Balance between soldiers, followers, elders, and resources.
- Fight zombie hordes.
- Battle hostile human groups.
- Meet strangers who can help or hurt you.
- Choose your characters destiny as you upgrade their abilities.
- 1000+ unique cards.
- Dozens of unique ways to die.
You can wishlist/follow it on Steam.