Astral Traveler [Official Site, Steam], what the developer is calling a 'runner style' racer, where you keep on going and going while dodging obstacles and shooting down enemies is releasing next month, with Linux support.
Here's the trailer:
About the game
QuoteBlaze your way through 47 challenging tracks as you dodge obstacles at breakneck speeds, shooting down the enemy raiders blocking your path and phasing through pulsars for an extra burst of speed. Your astral core is fading and a moment’s distraction will spell your doom, but the warp gate to the next track is just up ahead, if your skills are tight enough to reach it.
- Lightning fast arcade racing action
- Master precise platforming and snake through various obstacles
- Shoot down armies of enemy raiders
- Phase through energy barriers and speed boost through pulsars
- Conquer 47 sectors across 5 different nebulas
- Dominate your friends on the leaderboards
- Affordable 5$ price tag.
This is Dragon Slumber's second game and the first to be on Linux. The game has been built live on Twitch, which is pretty fun to see more developers do.
It's scheduled to release on the 13th of September.