Now available with Linux support in Early Access, Battle Royale Tycoon flips the hype train upside down and has you building the arena rather than fighting in it.
I must admit, I'm surprised. I was genuinely expecting this to see a wave of negative reviews. So far though, it seems players actually like it. I'm happy to see that, because it's actually quite an interesting idea for a building/tycoon style game. It's styled more like a theme park building game, with you setting up various battle arenas.
- Design and build your own arenas for your guests to fight.
- Set up the Arena rules and Game Mode: Battle Royale, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag.
- Listen to your guests and improve the design of your arenas: Add guns, cover, fix spawn kills.
- Build up the rest of your park with Shops, Bathrooms, Shooting Ranges, etc.
- Repair your items and keep them in good condition so no one gets hurt.
- Clean up the arenas before starting a new battle.
Find it on Steam with 10% off the purchase price until December 17th.