The Spatials: Galactology, the expanded version of The Spatials is finally going to leave Early Access on April 18th.
It's been through a constant evolution, with tons of features added and expanded as they've further developed it since the Early Access release back in 2016. Since the initial EA release they've added: many new languages, door filters, events and disasters including spies, monsters, and VIPs that can visit your station, a disease system with healthcare and hospitals and plenty more.
- Reinforce your colony space station with new buildings, staff, and robots.
- Build spaceships as you explore the galaxy.
- Forge trade links and defend your allies from enemies.
- Earn in-game cash by growing your colony’s hospitality business, trading with other civilizations, or plundering planets!
- Explore a detailed simulation featuring many systems to tinker with – including logistics, manufacturing, research, healthcare, disease, emotional breakdowns, combat, hunger, thirst, cleaning, decay, security, fire, and more.
- Handle random events that keep you on the edge – including invasions, spies, space monsters, medical emergencies, nosy bureaucrats with unreasonable demands, malfunctions and VIPs.
- Item and officer progression systems featuring desires, feelings, and minds of their own.
It's pretty decent, definitely one of the best colony sims around and I've enjoyed it each time I've gone back to test out all the new stuff.