At my request, the developer of CATACLYSM, a rather sweet local multiplayer brawler has added a Linux version to their game.
The developer is quite new to Linux by the sounds of it, so they haven't had a chance to test the build themselves. Even so, I went ahead and did so and it runs quite well. Using SC Controller for my Steam Controller, it worked perfectly. The only issue was a minor fullscreen issue, so I've been messing about in Windowed mode for now.
If you love games like Towerfall and other local multiplayer brawlers, it might be worth taking a look. I'm sure they could use some more feedback.
- 2-player local explosive cat action
- Destructible tile-based terrain
- 12 unique stages, each with an alternate "REMIX" version (24 stages total)
- 7 different bomb types including the standard "yarn bomb" and six power-ups
- Every type of attack can be turned against you in one way or another
- Earn one of many awards based on your performance at the end of the match
- Authentic cat vocalizations that were definitely not produced by a grown man in front of his laptop in the middle of the night