Danger Gazers is the latest game from ShotX Studio following on from Dead Ground and Kontrakt and it will support Linux once again.
The developer said it's a post-apocalyptic roguelite top-down shooter, with plenty of random generation to keep you coming back for more. If you enjoy games like Nuclear Throne, Enter the Gungeon and those sorts of shooters then you will probably enjoy this too.
Have a look at the teaser, I think it actually looks quite good:
Features it will offer:
- Pave your own path: you will have to choose your next stop wisely if you don't want your journey to turn into hell
- Maximum randomization: area maps, levels, events, loot, they are all randomly generated to make every playthrough different
- Local co-op: double the fun with a friend
- Relics: permanent unlockables to further customize your play style
- 7 heroes: all with their own unique abilities, powers and weaknesses
It's going to be in Early Access sometime this Spring, although it won't remain there for long as the developer said they only expect it to be in Early Access for a couple of months. During this extra development time, they plan to add in new equipment, new areas to fight in, new enemies, new heroes and a lot more.
You can follow and wishlist it on Steam.