Sin Slayers, an RPG with roguelike elements set in a dark fantasy world is getting ready to release with Linux support on September 5th.
Sin Slayers is an RPG with roguelike elements set in a dark fantasy world, where your choices determine how challenging the fights and enemies will be.
Create, equip and lead a team of heroes. Each unit will have its own abilities and weaknesses, so plan your combat strategy accordingly. You’ll journey through stinking primeval forests, boneyards riddled with crypts and the graves of fallen warriors, and other places even the bravest adventurer would fear to tread.
Arriving on Kickstarter earlier this year, sadly it failed to get all the funding required although it did get rather close to it. They didn't stop, instead going for pre-orders on the official website.
- Roguelike with JRPG combat system
- Mix of pixel art and dark fantasy
- The Sinfulness will rise or fall according to the player’s decisions, and change game difficulty accordingly
- Randomly generated locations offering great replayability
- Ten heroes, each with their own unique abilities and weaknesses
You can wishlist and follow it on Steam for release in September.
We have a key request in, so hopefully we can do our usual look sometime around the release.