Deep Sky Derelicts is a pretty great looking dark turn-based RPG from Snowhound Games and 1C Company. They've announced that it's going to leave Early Access on September 26th, which is when the Linux version will also become available.
About the game:
Deep Sky Derelicts is an original combination of turn-based strategy and RPG, enriched with tactical card combat and popular roguelike elements. Explore derelict alien ships, fight, loot and upgrade your gear, all in distinctive retro-futuristic comic book aesthetic style.
- Fresh take on turn-based combat with cards
- Refined sci-fi comic book look & feel
- Endless customization options for characters and scavenging teams
- High replay value thanks to procedural generation of content
- Story of the human society divided within a dystopian universe
- Two game modes: story and arena
We should be getting a key to take a look, so expect our thoughts at release. Looks like a pretty interesting mix, with an art style that certainly reminds me of Darkest Dungeon with a more sci-fi setting which has me excited.