Klei Entertainment have expanded their weird and wonderful survival game with Don't Starve: Hamlet, which has now left Early Access. Sounds like a pretty fun expansion too, as Wilson has discovered a lost town of "aristocratic Pigmen" hiding out in a foreboding tropical jungle
It's also come with a fancy new launch trailer:
Such a huge fan of this game! I remember spending hours out in the wilderness coming across all sorts of strange things. Glad to see they continue to update it with more content.
- Reacquaint to city life: Visit shops and trade with the pig society. Purchase and renovate your own home.
- Delve into ancient ruins: Explore the lost world of an ancient pig civilization filled with traps and try your hand at treasure hunting.
- Explore new lands: Discover the secrets of new wild life and seasons.
- Craft and experiment with new items: Find new ingredients and recipes to solve new problems.
- Three new characters
- Wilba: Daughter to Queen Malfalfa, Princess Wilba has the love of her people. If only she wanted the job.
- Wormwood: Who knows where this creature of nature came from, but he'll likely grow on you.
- Wheeler: A gutsy aeronaut whose latest adventure has blown off course.