Klei Entertainment have given the gift of new features to their co-op survival game Don't Starve Together, with the Turn of Tides update now available.
Taking a little inspiration from the Shipwrecked DLC available for the single-player version Don't Starve, this new free update enables you to build a boat to carry you and other survivors across the sea. Turn of Tides is the first part of a larger update chain they're calling Return of Them, so I'm excited to see what else is going to come to DST.
Given what they said back in May, things are going to get weird. Well, weirder anyway, Don't Starve Together is already pretty strange. Something about a mysterious entity in the sky?
New feature Highlight:
- New Boat Mechanics: Don’t sink together! Build and deck out a boat large enough to carry you and your fellow Survivors across the sea.
- New Seafaring Crafting Menu: Craft everything you’ll need to hit the high seas.
- The Lunar Island: Explore a strange lunar landscape filled with bizarre creatures.
- New Lunar Island Biomes: Discover 3 new biomes loaded with valuable new resources, craftables, and fearsome enemies.
- Enlightenment: See the world from a new perspective as your Sanity is replaced by an all-new Enlightenment meter.
See more on the Steam page.