Dungeon Prospector isn't dead roguelike fans! The developer has released update #17 after half a year of no updates and it's a whopper.
- Added Help in menu.
- Added Invert Y-axis option.
- Added Numbers to health bar.
- Added Hall of Fame.
- Added Item rarity and random item stats.
- Added Forge (For crafting weapons and armor).
- Added Rats.
- Added Skeletons.
- Added Boss fights.
- Added 5 new potions.
- Added 5 new crafting combinations (mostly potions).
- Added 6 new map blocks (new cave location).
- Added 8+ new items.
- Changed VIT now gives +1 max hp for every point.
- Changed Increasing VIT points don't heal anymore.
- Changed Info button in context menu now have a new usage.
- Changed Health bar GUI
- Changed Light to more warm and bright.
- Fixed 64bit Linux should now work fine.
- Fixed Monsters won't walk through ceil and floor now.
- Fixed Now you walk stairs up and down with same speed.
- Fixed Now you can't walk through benches in library.
- Removed Ability to change ingame textures.
- Removed Unidentified dust (it will turn into boss keys).
See the full post on it here.
Very glad to see this promising game is alive once again with such a big content update!
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: