A new DLC has been released for Dungeons of Dredmor along with a new patch! Although it seems we are waiting on Desura to approve the update...so slow...UPDATE: Released!
Patch 1.1.1 highlights;
- Two new skills and weapon types have appeared: Daggers and Polearms!
- Larger UI controls are now on a per-element basis, rather than a global setting.
- Minibosses has been added!
- Nerfed Promethean Magic again! We can’t send eagles to attack your abdomen so this is the best we can do.
- Oh, and we added a Raven. I guess we could have used that, but it get its own bullet point.
- Added a Pocket Dimension for all your storage needs! Requires finding a suitable set of Wizard’s keys.
- Total rewrite of savegame system. Saved games are now stored in directories, and mods are now embedded in those saved games. Now, when your Steam Workshop mods update, it won’t update in the game you have been playing (which was a bad idea).
- Mods published to the Steam Workshop are now automatically tagged to describe their content (new rooms, skills, monsters, et cetera).
Where as Conquest of the Wizardlands highlights are;
- Harness the expanded storage space of your very own Pocket Dimension where interdimensional gnomes probably won’t steal all your crafting-junk.
- Explore the Wizardlands by trading Wizarding Graffiti with your friends and enemies alike to gain access to the fractured extra-dimensional domains of the Wizards.
- Encrust your Equipment with our powerful new Encrusting System! Upgrade weapons and armour with powerful crusts, offering special abilities and horrifying instability effects as crust is encrusted upon crust!
- Tackle new foes from the terrifyingly fun Baron Samedi to the small and annoying Cloud Gremlins who shoot small and annoying lightning bolts at you! Beware the Monstrous Rutabaga, scourge of the Vikings, who will run you down at unexpected speed with their monstrous dash ability.
- New Monstrous Menagerie and Trophy Room menu screens to compel you further toward obsessive collectivism!
- Diggle Hell. It’s a real place and you will go there if you are naughty. Beware the dark power of Vlad Digula!
- A Whack of new skills: Communist, Bankster, Egyptian Magic, Magical Law, Paranormal Investigator, and Tourist!
If you haven't played the game before then you should be ashamed of yourself!
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: