DXVK [GitHub] advances so quickly it's really quite incredible, it had a release only a few days ago and here we are with another.
No big new features with this release, as it's mainly to clean up some issues. Two regressions were fixed from the previous release with World of Warcraft, Far Cry 3 and Nier: Automata.
In terms of other bugs fixed:
- Battlefield 1: Fixed mip map generation for typeless images and related Vulkan validation errors
- Battlefield 3: Fixed white and black blocks appearing on the screen
- Diablo 3: Fixed character lighting issue (#370)
- Dirt 4: Implemented missing pixel shader feature, fixed Vulkan validation errors (#395)
- Far Cry 5: Fixed missing visual effects and visual issues during LOD transitions (#344)
- Frostpunk: Fixed Vulkan validation errors
- Grim Dawn: Reduced CPU overhead
- Witcher 3: Fixed visual issue during LOD transitions
See the release notes here.
By the time I eventually get around to trying it, I imagine I'm going to be absolutely amazed by it. It's really fun to watch the progress from afar.