For those of you chugging back that Wine, you might want to update DXVK, as the Vulkan-based D3D11 compatibility layer for Wine has a fresh update.
Here's what has improved in DXVK 0.61:
- Small overall performance improvements on AMD GPUs
- Significant performance improvements on some Nvidia GPUs in various games (#448)
- Better GPU utilization in some games (including Hellblade)
- Reduced performance impact of the HUD
Fixed MSAA-related rendering issues and validation errors in Project Cars and various Unity Engine games (#461)
- Fixed incorrect shader decorations causing rendering issues on Intel ANV (#460)
Such insane progress, truly it is. To come so far in such a short time, enabling people to enjoy some Windows games in Wine that aren't likely to come to Linux. Also helping to find issues in Linux graphics drivers too, so that's a nice bonus from projects like this. Looking over the project recently, it's nice to see more people get involved too!