Eight Dragons? Does that mean it's like four times as good as the classic Double Dragon? Asking the important questions here today on GOL.
You might be able to find the answer to that yourself, as the developer sent word to us on Twitter that their new beat 'em up that's currently in Early Access recently added Linux support. Extend Mode have ported it over from their in-house engine to Unity which has helped it be more cross-platform.
- Extreme Multiplayer: Up to eight people can play co-operatively on one PC, on a LAN or over the internet!
- Simple Controls: There's one fire button, but you can combine it with your movement to batter everybody around you!
- Multiple Weapons: Use sledgehammers, axes, pool cues and more to crush your enemies!
- No Cutscenes: This game is from a more civilized age, where you didn't drop your controller to watch a movie halfway through the game. Either it happens in the game or it doesn't happen.
- Variable Difficulties: You can adjust how tough your enemies are, and how fast the game runs.
- Full Controller Support: If it's an input device, it'll work with this game!
- Multiple paths through the game: Choose your characters to choose your story!
Over the next few weeks they're going to add macOS support, more items to pick up and boost your health, more props to pick up and throw around, level changes and so on.
Find it in Early Access on Steam now.