Feral Interactive are looking to expand their team to help out with the Linux (and Mac) porting, so this could be a great opportunity for a few of you. Feral are responsible for the excellent Linux ports of XCOM Enemy Unknown and Empire: Total War.
We know they are committed to our platform with at least another 2 ports planned, and one of them due soon. Looks like they will be porting quite a few more if they are hiring!
The important bits to know:
QuoteWhat experience should you have?
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Familiarity with Linux, preferably including development for Linux
What else would help?
- A good degree in a technical discipline
- Games development experience
- Experience of 3D graphics using OpenGL and/or DirectX
- A passion for video games
We would have shared this a few days sooner had they let us know, hint hint Feral.
See their mailing list posting here for the full details.