Feral Interactive are looking to expand their team to help out with the Linux (and Mac) porting, so this could be a great opportunity for a few of you. Feral are responsible for the excellent Linux ports of XCOM Enemy Unknown and Empire: Total War.
We know they are committed to our platform with at least another 2 ports planned, and one of them due soon. Looks like they will be porting quite a few more if they are hiring!
The important bits to know:
QuoteWhat experience should you have?
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Familiarity with Linux, preferably including development for Linux
What else would help?
- A good degree in a technical discipline
- Games development experience
- Experience of 3D graphics using OpenGL and/or DirectX
- A passion for video games
We would have shared this a few days sooner had they let us know, hint hint Feral.
See their mailing list posting here for the full details.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: