Developer Obscure Tales emailed recently about their intriguing pixel-art survival horror "Lamentum", they're planning full Linux support and it's currently crowdfunding on Kickstarter.
Set in New England during the mid-nineteenth century, the game takes place in a dark mansion full of dangers. The developer said that every action you take, can alter the course of the story which sounds interesting.
What they say it will feature:
- Detailed pixel art combined with actual light and shadow technology.
- An adventure with different endings depending on the decisions we make.
- Large number of characters with different motivations.
- Multiple enemies and terrifying bosses.
- Fight or hide. Choose the best way to survive.
- A labyrinthine mansion to explore along with unique outdoor areas.
- Large amount of weapons and objects.
- A nightmare plot, dark and twisted, aimed at an adult audience.
- Variable climatology.