Join top CIA tough guy, Snake Logan as he battles for his life against ferocious monsters created by an evil and twisted mastermind. A free game now available on Linux thanks to GOG.
I actually recognise the game, so it's possible I played it many years ago on another platform. I really do love GOG bringing us classic games back. This title uses DOSBox as it's an oldie.
Features (Official list)
- Groundbreaking: Developed using a game engine developed by Id Software, designers of Quake.
- A Delight to Fight: Fantastically-animated creatures to kill, menacing robotic enemies to outwit and big boss creatures to battle!
- Nukem 'n' Dukem: Non-stop, Duke Nukem-style, kick-'em-in-the-butt, shoot-everything action!
- Secret Weapon: An arsenal weapons at your disposal - plus four secret weapons and maneuvers.
- Save Your City: Three skill levels, joystick support, game saves, hidden areas and more.
Check out Bio Menace at GOG.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: