Daedalic Entertainment have announced that their futuristic thriller 'State of Mind' is going to release on August 16th with Linux support and pre-orders are now open.
I completely forgot this was a thing, since I haven't covered anything about it since 2016! Turns out, they released a new teaser trailer back in April which you can see below:
I think it looks great, really excited to give it a go. Here's what they say it will feature:
- Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future
- Dive into a multi-layered Sci-Fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined
- Unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance and transhumanism
- Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters
- Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters
- Use dexterity, skills of deduction and research to reconstruct Richard's past
As a reminder, if you want to pick up some cheap Daedalic games now, do take a look at The Humble Daedalic Bundle 2018.
Thanks for the tip, NuSuey.