Lutris, where would I be without you now? This excellent open source game launcher has another point release out to fix some bits up.
What's new and changed?
- Avoid a crash if the lutris config file is corrupted
- Install Asian fonts by default on Wine prefix creation
- Add Vulkan ICD loaders in system options
- Add SampleCount option to Wine (allows enabling antialiasing in old games)
- Replace joystick panel with Wine config panel (which contains the joypad panel)
- Display warning when installing games on NTFS drives
- Display warning if Vulkan is not fully installed
- Use ldconfig to determine library paths
- Disable steamwebhelper in Wine Steam to prevent spamming logs with errors
- Various bug fixes
Like me, have you found Lutris to be the one launcher to rule them all? Do let me know in the comments. I would be interested to know if Lutris has helped you or if you prefer something else.
For me personally, it's basically taken all the pain away of dealing with Wine for Overwatch and StarCraft II, two games sadly not on Linux that you can pry from my cold dead hands. Not just that though, managing games from so many sources has become more and more of a hassle, which Lutris kindly deals for me.