We have it confirmed now that the crazy action-platformer RPG 'Bite the Bullet' where you quite literally eat your enemies is releasing in March.
A mix of rogue-lite randomness with the action you would expect from a shooter, plus some RPG elements thrown in for good measure. Bite the Bullet is certainly attention grabbing, especially since the headline feature is gameplay driven by what your character eats. It's weird I know—and Mega Cat Studios have now confirmed March 27 is the date and Linux support is online and ready.
Catch a quick overview of some features below:
- Devour enemies to powerup your character, weapons, and abilities!
- Chow down on everything - enemies, walls, even bullets!
- Play solo or with a friend in local co-op.
- Four character classes (Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, and Robovore - which means you eat metal) that have their own unique abilities and perks.
- Gorge yourself on 50 Levels.
- Customize your character with a deep, branching skill tree.
- Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers, like Spicy Critter Cannons and Organic Meat-Seeking Missiles!
- Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies!
You can wishlist and follow it on Steam.