Wizard of Legend [Official Site], the fast-paced dungeon crawler with rogue-like elements is going to officially release on May 15th with Linux support.
The game was funded on Kickstarter, way back in July of 2016 with around $72K secured. It's been a little while since we followed it, but early impressions were good and it had a Linux demo build even back then.
Announced in today's Kickstarter update, the developer said:
We're excited to announce that Wizard of Legend will be available across all platforms on May 15, 2018!
To remove any doubt, we also spoke to the developer on Twitter where they confirmed that does indeed include the Linux version and they've actually been testing it.
Here's what it will feature:
- Fast paced spell slinging combat
- Use powerful spell combinations to destroy your enemies
- Procedurally generated levels mean a new challenge every time
- Tons of spells and items to fit your playstyle
- Local multiplayer allows you to play with or against a friend
- Full gamepad and controller support
It will be available on Humble Store, GOG and Steam.