I haven't written about Glitchspace since finding it, so I imagine a lot of you forgot about it! Glitchspace is now on Steam's Early Access section in the hopes of raising more funds.
Glitchspace is a first person programming game that's centred around a visual programming mechanic.
Set in a cyberspace world, you are trying to find a place known as Glitchspace - a by-product of cyberspace and its various glitches. A world that would allow for infinite possibilities, and access across all systems in cyberspace through exploitation.
Through problem solving, it's up to you how you approach the in-game challenges; find glitches in the cyberspace world, and exploit them in various different ways, allowing for a emergent play experience.
Easily one of the most interesting games i've come across this year, it's quite surprising.
Some things you can do to objects to continue:
- Apply a force to an object, moving it out of the way.
- Scale an object down to make it the correct height for jumping on.
- Duplicate and move an object to create stairs, or floating platforms.
- Make an object have no collisions to pass through it.
- Change the physical properties of an object.
- Make an object move when you touch another object.
- Replicate the functionality of the Portal, and Gravity gun.