Everyone needs a game to relax with, perhaps something a little less demanding during the hot weather. With that in mind, Storm Tale a nice looking match-3 game released with Linux support recently.
Embark on a medieval tale of hope and courage. Overcome many obstacles and win many trophies on your journey through this compelling match 3 game - and take your skills to the next level with the help of cool power-ups.
- Collect gold to build a medieval village
- Prove your skill and win more than 50 Trophies
- Tons of challenge levels with unique features
- Exciting match-3 gameplay
- Plan your moves, race against time or play it relaxed
- Enjoy a variety of game modes and difficulty modes
- Tough obstacles and cool power ups
Nice to see more, since Match 3 is genre that's surprisingly light on Linux. I know plenty of people that play them too, so every genre we can fill helps. It might not be the type of game that gets everyone talking, but they are fantastic for killing a bit of time.
You can find it on Steam, with 30% off until August 2nd.
Quoting: GuestBought it too; I played a few levels and it’s not original so far, but well made. Works fine on Gentoo / nvidia / ALSA.
Didn't like the Gems mechanic. It looks like it was built as one of those mobile games that try to get you to buy microtransactions.
See more from me