Critique Gaming and Mixtvision have announced that their immersive noir-styled psychological detective-thiller with conversational puzzles, Interrogation: You will be deceived, is going to release on December 5.
Previously covered here on GamingOnLinux back in August, after it caught my eye with the incredible rotoscoped almost-monochrome art. You are tasked with saving the city from a terrorist plot by interrogating suspects as the clock ticks down. To do so, you have to mix between interrogations and managing your team's reputation with time running out.
The team behind it said their vision is not just about dealing with terrorists, it's seeking to "address many modern social issues, the game uses terrorism as a starting point to cast a critical eye on political radicalisation, police brutality and the imbalance of power between the people, authorities and corporations that lead society" which certainly makes me curious on how well they handle such sensitive and major issues.
- Explore deep and increasingly difficult conversational puzzles to get to the bottom of a terrifying conspiracy
- Show your management skills balancing your cases, team, budget and the police force’s relationship with the public
- Reach one of multiple world-defining endings - where will your choices lead you?
- Meet over 35 complex and realistic characters
- Immerse yourself in the expressive noir art based on real actor footage and atmospheric music