Update: Seems they hit a snag, replying to me on Reddit they said this about the Linux/SteamOS icon not being up:
Yeah sorry guys, we hit some bureaucratic with our Publisher and Steam. The Ubuntu build will be published early next week, but you can already find it on our "test_beta" build
Really sorry for the inconvenience
Inspired by the likes of Nuclear Throne, Enter the Gungeon, Metal Slug, Golden Axe, and more Woodpunk just arrived officially on Linux.
Forget your Cyberpunk, throw out that old Steampunk thing and prepare for Woodpunk. It's yet another bullet hell pixel-art shooter and thankfully, it's one that actually looks genuinely good fun. If you're a fan of over the top action, you've been pretty lucky in the last few years! Take a look at how crazy it gets in the release trailer below:
Features according to the developer:
- Roguelike Pixel Shooter with endless variations of level designs.
- Procedurally generated weapons, both melee and ranged.
- Over a hundred simultaneous enemies on screen, with individual A.I. and strategies.
- Completely destroyable environments.
- Local coop multiplayer.
- Huge tech tree to create and enhance your weapons arsenal.
It also has two different game modes to play through. There's a story mode, which has you conquer varies cities as well as a Survival Mode that puts you up against hordes of enemies as you fight for the leader-board.