Clockwork Acorn revealed yesterday that their rather lovely looking puzzler Jetstream will release on April 2nd, with Linux support right away.
You can see the developer confirm Linux support on Twitter along with the other details, here's a trailer to show off too:
Features the game will have at release:
- Intuitive gameplay. Easy to learn but hard to master!
- 14 unique and innovative mechanics. Discover and master all the mechanics and their interactions.
- 100+ hand-crafted levels. The puzzles have been designed specifically to immerse you in the game and take you on a pleasant journey.
- Beautiful and elegant art style and music. Enjoy this calming puzzle game with a soft minimalist design.
- No knowledge of pilot skills required!
It has a wonderfully simple style to it, with mechanics that also look really great. One of those puzzle games that is likely simple on the surface but it will leave you scratching your head a good few times.
You can wishlist and follow it on Steam.