Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story from developer Coldwild Games is a squad-based shoot 'em up bullet hell that will offer full Linux support, releasing in August.
Check out the action-packed teaser trailer:
- Start out alone, but rescue allies as you progress
- Change you fleet formation to avoid bullets and focus fire
- Use your ally special abilities to boost your firepower or heal yourself
- Challenge yourself! Avoid tons of bullets and fight difficult bosses
- Persistence is rewarded! Find out more about H-34-RT and his friends as you play
- Fly through eight different levels, encountering various enemies and fighting your way to the O'Xelg communication base
The developer emailed it in and said this to us:
As usual, I'm happy to support Linux, so the game is going to run on it.
Their previous game, Lazy Galaxy, also supports Linux. I'm quite a fan of it too, so I'm looking forward to giving their next game a go.
You will be able to find Lazy Galaxy: Rebel Story on Steam, with as release on August 22nd.