Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded is out now for Linux! The game follows the life of Larry Laffer, a loveable loser who is a balding, dorky, double entendre-speaking, leisure suit-wearing "lady’s man".
I am sure this will be awesome news to quite a few of you, it's quite a big name game.
- Expanded puzzles, locations, and gameplay
- Gorgeous, all-new high-res 16:9 backgrounds
- Over 3,000 frames of hand-drawn animation!
- Sophisticated lighting and spot animations enliven every location
- Thousands of humorous responses allow Players to enjoy exploring everything onscreen
- Hilarious branching dialogues with the main characters
- All-new Vegas-style musical score
- Fully voiced by the actors who originated the roles
- Redesigned by Al Lowe and Josh Mandel
- PC, Mac, iOS, Android
Released today, they claim that it's the first Kickstarted game to be shipped (lolwut);
QuoteAnd it appears that Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded will be the first Kickstarted game to ship!
Not exactly sure what they mean by this as plenty of Kickstarted games have already shipped? I contacted them about it and they said this:
QuoteAl is speaking in context of the Sierra adventure games crowd. Thanks for the email.
It does sound a bit misleading but it's a very minor point, just something that struck me as odd and could be made much clearer to mean it's 'their' first Kickstarter that has been released.