Another Kickstarter they just keep cropping up, good job I love space games! Limit Theory will support Linux if it hits $100K.
They where looking to get $50K to be fully funded and they have hit over 60K with 25 days still left, so this could be another win for us!
In brief, Limit Theory is:
- An open-world space simulator / RPG
- A sandbox game : No story, no restrictions.
- Completely procedural : A completely new universe is only a button-click away.
- Infinite : The game universe has no boundary.
- Third-Person or First-Person : Command your ship from within or without.
- Deep and intelligent : Engage in far more than just combat or trading.
- Twitch-Based : Aim and fire weaponry directly, as you would in a shooter.
- Approachable : Intuitive controls and slick interfaces ensure that playing will never feel like a job.
- Strategic : Command an entire fleet when you amass enough cash to purchase more ships.
- Extensively-Customizable : Outfit your ship, fleet, and space stations with whatever equipment you choose.
- Single Player : A universe built just for you, that no one else will ever get to see (unless you choose to share it with them!)
- Beautiful and Atmospheric : Gaze in awe at a universe as diverse, vibrant, and uniquely-atmospheric as your dreams.
Ps. Added to the new Crowdfunding tracking post.
About the author - Liam Dawe