Two updates in the space of a week? You spoil us Lutris team. The open source game manager continues spitting and polishing.
While this update is on the small side, every little helps towards making it the best experience possible. It's a very handy application, one
ring program to rule them all. Need to run some games with Wine, how about an Emulator, Steam? Lutris covers it all.
Here's what Lutris 0.4.23 includes:
- Prevent monitor from quitting games that open a 2nd process
- Run on-demand scripts from game directory
- Tell the user what executable is expected after a failed install
- Fix a circular import causing issues on some distributions
- Add missing dependency for openSUSE Tumbleweed
Word on the street is that the main developer, Mathieu Comandon, is taking some time off from other things to put some full-time work into Lutris which sounds exciting.