Million to One Hero from developer Over the Top Games is a promising looking platformer, one that will enable you to build your own campaigns.
So it sounds quite similar to DASH, with a built-in editor that will give you quite a lot of freedom to build levels, drop in some story and bring it all together. I think it's great to see more like this on PC, especially for those with a bit of a creative side and for the younger audience too.
Check out their latest trailer:
Here's what features the developer said will come with it:
- New content every day thanks to the creation tools we provide.
- Levels of all types: skill, speed, puzzles.
- Create levels easily. There are also tools for the more advanced users: logic gates, quests items, character dialogs, sound fx, etc.
- Create your own adventure! Choose the world map, tell your story!
- Share your creations with your friends, receive votes, be the most glorious creator.
- Leaderboards that track your progress. Speedrun friendly.
- Official content: levels and adventures created by the devs and with a fun storyline and tongue-in-cheek humor.
Linux support is fully confirmed by the developer but they don't seem to have a release date other than when it's ready. I'm following it along, so I will keep you updated.
You can follow and wishlist it on Steam.