Motorsport Manager [Steam] has been updated to allow for mods from the Steam Workshop, as well as some balancing changes to make it fairer.
There is nothing in the Workshop yet, but I'm sure before long it will have plenty. It's always great to have official mod support too, as it enables some wonderful things the developers didn't think of/didn't want to do officially.
- Added Steam Workshop functionality.
- A team’s fan base will now increase when that team is performing better than expected.
- AI cars that have experienced a part failure mid race will now correctly return to their garage.
- Drivers that should perform better when pushing for the lead will now correctly experience a boost.
- Fix to unlocalised driver personality traits.
- AI cars now make smarter decisions on when to pit to fix a part.
- AI cars now scale their pit strategy lap calculations based on the player’s selected race distance length.
Not a bad patch at all. The game was already fun without being overly complex, but now it does sound a little more balanced.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: