Disclosure: My copy was provided by GOG, links to GOG are affiliate links.
- A large number of folk tales and personal stories to discover, told by characters from all over America
- Beautiful combination of 3D overworld and hand drawn 2D illustrations
- Original stories written by a wide selection of accomplished authors
- Fully voiced characters from all walks of life brought to life by world-renowned voice acting talent, including Sting, Dave Fennoy (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Cissy Jones (Firewatch), Kimberly Brooks (Mass Effect), Sarah Elmaleh (Gone Home), Melissa Hutchison (The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series), Elizabeth Maxwell (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild), and many more.
- A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack arranged by celebrated composer Ryan Ike and featuring performances from a collection of gifted musicians.
- An emerging fantastical, psychedelic and surreal overarching atmosphere.
Note: If you picked it up from GOG at release and had problems launching, I notified GOG and they have since fixed the download as the launcher was broken.
Sadly, my time hasn't been great. The first time I had to pick a story for the wolf during the first part of the game, it just quit to the desktop. What's annoying is that it's a slow game, so a crash like that will result in you needing to painfully go through slow dialogue all over again. It commits a sin no game should do—cutscenes that cannot be skipped.
I loaded it again, got to the same part and picked a story to tell and it worked, however, then I had to pick another story and…crash to the desktop again. I tried a third time, this time I didn't even get five minutes into it before it crashed to the desktop again.