Neon Chrome [Official Site] is a very vibrant top down shooter with procedural level generation, the developer has announced that a Linux build is now available.
The Linux version has only seen minimal testing, so be sure to report any bugs you find.
This is only the second game from 10tons Ltd to see a Linux version, but hopefully it means their future games will be too.
About the game
Neon Chrome is a ruthless twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment.
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Procedurally generated levels - endless replayability
- Over a dozen weapons
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- Experiment with level editor & mods
You can find Neon Chrome on Steam.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: