Nowhere Prophet from developer Sharkbomb Studios is making a splash today after teaming up with publisher No More Robots for a big release this Summer.
Nowhere Prophet is a roguelike deck-building game. It is set in a post-apocalyptic world inspired by indian culture and sci-fi literature. In this broken world you lead a desperate band of outcasts in their search for a safe, new home.
- Card-based tactical combat system
- New procedurally generated maps each game
- Find loot and recruit followers to build your deck
- Unlock new content across multiple playthroughs
- More than 300 cards for you to discover
- Indian infused electronica soundtrack
Not one I've personally tested but I remember a few readers emailing it in back in 2017 after enjoying it, so I look forward to getting my hands dirty with this one. I do enjoy a good deck-builder, especially after Slay the Spire I'm itching for more great single-player experiences like this and it does look great.