Overdriven Reloaded [Steam], a vertical-scrolling shoot 'em up is now on Linux. We have quite a few games like it, but this has 4 player co-op so it might just be enough to hook some in.
The developers sent word via Twitter just now to let us now it's available for Linux now too.
It has plenty of features to keep you occupied:
- 1 to 4 Players (Local Co-op).
- 6 varied game modes.
- 2 spaceships (+ 1 to unlock).
- 4 Difficulties (East, Normal, Hard, NIGHTMARE) in Story Mode.
- 35 slien artifacts to find.
- 7 space cows to find.
- 39 Steam achievements.
- Steam leaderboards.
- An original rock soundtrack.
Will you be checking it out? Let me know!
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: