I have to say it has been a long time since I played any form of PAC-MAN, now maybe I will. PAC-MAN 256 was released on Steam with day-1 Linux support.
It's actually a port of a free to play mobile game, but all the free to play junk was taken out as it's a paid Steam game. People seem to be liking it too, so that's great news for us.
It's also interesting to see more BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment published games come to Linux. Small steps, but steps nevertheless.
About the game
PAC-MAN 256 is the maze that never ends. But the Glitch is coming for you…
- Challenge your friends with local co-op multiplayer mode, up to 4 players
- Waka waka on PAC-DOTS and stay ahead of the super-villain: The Glitch
- Take on a new gang of revived retro-ghosts including Sue, Funky, and Spunky
- Outsmart them with over 20 ridiculous power ups: Laser, Tornado, Giant and much more
- Spice up your game with 10 different themes
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: