If running around dimly lit dungeons, facing off against unspeakable horrors is your thing. Take a look at Pangeon which will have Linux support.
Releasing sometime in "Q2 2019", Pangeon is inspired by dungeon crawler classics.:
Fight your way through to the bottom of the so-called Pangeon - an organisation located in a dungeon that we know very little about (well, except the fact it contains something that has the potential to destroy the entire planet Earth), however we'll find out more as our journey goes on!
When speaking to the developer on Steam, they said "Hi, yes, there will be Linux support on release :)" which is good to know.
It faces some pretty tough competition, with games like Delver which seems quite similar in both gameplay and style. Delver also recently open sourced the game engine and editor used for it too.
- A mix of many roguelike games combined into a fun experience
- +15 randomized levels, various in looks, enemies and loot
- +20 weapons to use - ranging from daggers, swords and ending on magic staffs, bows etc.
- Craft your own items, weapons and armors
- Plenty of magic to learn and use against your enemies
Follow along and wishlist on Steam.