Feeling brave? Point and click horror game Without Escape might test that a little and it's heading to Linux.
Without Escape is inspired by first-person adventure games like Myst which used pre-rendered backgrounds and full-motion video, only Without Escape is going down with the horror theme with an "oppressive atmosphere".
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in your home’s oppressive atmosphere with an atmospheric soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds – in your old home, which has become a hellish nightmare.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
If you're interested, both Steam and itch.io actually have a demo, so you can properly try before you buy. It will cost $6.99, with the first week having a 30% off sale.