You all love your programming puzzle games right? Prime Mover is a puzzle game about designing circuit boards and it's now on Linux.
I have to admit, after basically falling in love with Opus Magnum from Zachtronics, I'm quite keen to try out more games like it. Prime Mover certainly looks the part and it seems users are liking it on Steam.
Here's what the developer said about it:
Prime Mover is a game about designing circuit boards from 4Bit Games. In this open-ended puzzle game, you build circuit boards to solve a wide variety of logic and computer science inspired problems. Compare the speed and efficiency of your unique solutions with your friends and the world. Work your way from transistor to processor, uncover the story of the Byte of Burden!
- Design and build Circuit boards that solve a wide variety of logic and computer science inspired problems
- There are infinitely many ways to solve every puzzle, but some solutions are better than others! Compare your solutions with your friends on the online leaderboards and monitor trends with the global histograms
- Utilize a wide variety of components in your quest for optimization! Create circuits boards within circuit boards, within circuit boards!
- Score by the amazing Jonathan Geer, composer of the Owlboy soundtrack
- Memory fragments are scattered across the blueprint. Retrace the path of the Prime Mover to uncover the story of the Byte of Burden!