Pinball is something Linux has been lacking in variety, so it's pleasing we get another! Pro Pinball Ultra is now officially available on Linux & SteamOS.
Since it's in Early Access I will likely leave any proper thoughts on this one until it's finished.
If you pick it up, be sure to let us know how it runs!
About the game (Official)
Pro Pinball, the world's most realistic pinball simulation is back, better than ever! Featuring the first of the ULTRA editions - Pro Pinball: Timeshock!
- The ultimate pinball physics engine!
- Beautiful photo realistic graphics up to 4K resolution
- Control the ambient light level - play in the dark with ultra dynamic lighting effects
- A top class soundtrack featuring dozens of exciting tracks
- Hundreds of top quality dot-matrix display animations
- Operator's Menu lets you fully customise your games and experiment with the table
- Glass-Off Mode lets you take the virtual glass off the table and push the balls around
- Unified world-wide high score leaderboards
- More content packed in than many regular tables put together - Multiballs, Wizard Modes, Video - Modes, Spinners, Jet Bumpers, Magnets, Drop Targets and just about everything else you can imagine!
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: