Stretch your fingers and get ready for a workout, as a new rhythm game is in town named Project Heartbeat.
Inspired by titles like Clone Hero and Project Diva with a sweet style and plenty of Eurobeat music, Project Heartbeat will be entering Early Access relatively soon on Steam. Check out the trailer:
- Hit notes to build up your combo and your score.
- Compete for official song leaderboards.
- Create and share your own charts!
- Play against your friends with the multiplayer mode.
- Play with the five included songs from top artists of the Eurobeat genre.
- Complete Steam Workshop support.
- Challenge yourself with the higher difficulty songs.
I do enjoy a good rhythm game but I'm completely out of touch, looks like this could be an interesting one to get back into especially with multiplayer support. Even sweeter, the game is being developed on Linux using open source tooling including being made with Godot Engine.