Zombie apocalypse be damned, Project Zomboid [Steam, GOG, Official Site] has a new major stable version available and it's quite a massive update.
The game is still in Early Access, as they are working on more major upgrades for future versions.
* Visit the new towns of Rosewood and March Point[projectzomboid.com], the farmland in-between and the vast Rosewood prison complex.
* New buildings include court house, fire station, shopping areas, new police station, community centre, residential areas and military apartment buildings.
* New profession-based player spawn locations in and around the town of Rosewood
* New map tiles, furniture, decoration and building styles
* Location-based VOIP, so you only hear people near you
* Metalwork crafting, profession and skills
* A "Factions" system for the multiplayer
* And loads more, see here
Easily one of the top survival games available on Linux and amazing progress.
It's probable you will see a livestream of myself and Samsai attempting to survive soon, as we haven't shown it off for a while.