Queen's Quest 5: Symphony of Death from Brave Giant LTD and Artifex Mundi has released today, another fantastic looking hidden object game for a more casual experience.
A few months after stopping the intrigue of the evil queen and saving the fairy-tale land of Netherfall, King Robert asks for your help once again. This time the stakes are even higher. Children are disappearing from the capital and the suspicions fall on the local Pied Piper, playing his mesmerizing melodies. However, it quickly turns out that he is not the only one who came to the city and the case is much more complicated... and dangerous.
I always adore the style in these games, they have such fabulous artwork you can see a lot of work goes into them. A very niche genre now but they usually get a few good reviews from players.
- An adventure for both enthusiasts and novice players of HOPA games
- Defeat a true crime virtuoso by solving 35 puzzles!
- Meet characters from fairy tales and folklore in over 40 locations!
- Prepare magical transformation potions!
- Learn the fate of Pied Piper in a exciting bonus adventure!
To succeed as a gaming platform, Linux needs plenty of games across all genres, so it's good to see Artifex Mundi continue to publish their games on Linux.
You can find it on Steam.