The developers of Refunct emailed me to let me know that the game will launch on Linux on the 5th of September.
The Linux version will launch alongside a big update as detailed here.
I have requested a press copy as they provided a link to do so. Thoughts will be available hopefully after release.
- Platforming: Wall-jumps, slides, pipes, lifts, springboards, ...
- Beautiful: Emotional soundtrack and vibrant visuals.
- Peaceful: Non-violent, open world without death.
- Playful: Learn to play without tutorials.
- Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure.
- Dynamic: Changing world and music-synced day/night cycle.
- Seamless: Half an hour of uninterrupted quality playtime.
- For Everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill.
Some you may have missed, popular articles from the last month: